Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning on www.anatomy-physiotherapy.com and in 8 languages on Facebook.. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 60 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has a position for one volunteer who would like to help with representing Anatomy & Physiotherapy in French-speaking countries with translation work.
IMPORTANT: read the guidelines about how to apply thoroughly.
- Translating one Anatomy & Physiotherapy contribution from English into French per week. It’s to be expected that once you have done this a few times, it will take you about 20-30 minutes (for one translation per week).
- Being fluent in French writing/ reading/ speaking, and you will have to be able to read/ speak/ write and understand medical English.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc), PhD or equivalent degree in (specialized) physiotherapy, rehabilitation or medicine.
Being educated in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Belgium will increase your chances. Educated somewhere else? You’re still invited to apply.What do you gain?
- A global platform where 400,000 colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.
Interested? Please fill in the form below in proper English. Provide your updated resume, a short motivation.
With kind regards,
Marc Schmitz, MSc
Founder and director strategy & content