Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning on www.anatomy-physiotherapy.com and in eight languages on Facebook.. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 60 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has a position for one volunteer who would like to help with representing and coordinating Anatomy & Physiotherapy in Spanish-speaking countries.
IMPORTANT: read the guidelines about how to apply thoroughly.
- Spanish social media development in collaboration with people from the A&P management team
- Monitoring to be sure that we won’t misquote the author and to monitor the proper use of language.
- It will be your responsibility to make sure that all posts will go online in time, and that during mid weeks a post will go online always at a specific time. In short: to guarantee a reliable service.
- Managing the Spanish translation team consisting of approx. 5-7 people.
- It will be expected that you participate in the corporate mission and vision of the A&P organization.
- After you have done this a few times, it will take you about 1-1,5 hrs per week.
- Being fluent in Spanish writing/ reading/ speaking, and you will have to be able to read/ speak/ write and understand medical English.
- Master of Science (MSc), PhD or equivalent degree in (specialized) physiotherapy, rehabilitation or medicine.
Being educated in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Belgium will increase your chances. Educated somewhere else? You’re still invited to apply.What do you gain?
- A global platform where 400,000 colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.
Interested? Please fill in the form below in proper English. Provide your updated resume, a short motivation.
With kind regards,
Willem-Paul Wiertz, MSc