Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning on www.anatomy-physiotherapy.com and in 8 languages on Facebook. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 60 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has a position for one who would like to help with searching and sharing Anatomy Art and Design images with physiotherapists as a target audience.
IMPORTANT: read the guidelines about how to apply thoroughly.
- Searching the web for interesting images of Anatomy Art and Design
- To guarantee a regular and reliable contribution once per week.
- It will be expected that you participate in the corporate mission and vision of the A&P organization.
- After you have done this a few times, it will take you about 30-60 minutes per contribution.
- A minimum of one contribution per week.
- Being fluent in English writing/ reading/ speaking.
Being educated in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Belgium will increase your chances. Educated somewhere else? You’re still invited to apply.What do you gain?
- A global platform where 400,000 colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.
Interested? Please fill in the form below in proper English. Provide your updated resume, a short motivation.
With kind regards,
Willem-Paul Wiertz, MSc